GMC Srinagar Jr. Grade Nurse written test Notification
It is hereby notified for information all those candidates who have applied for engagement as Jr. Grade Nurse on academic arrangement basis in response to this office Notification No.04-NGS of 2020, dated: 23.07.2020 that their written test will be held on 16th AUGUST 2020 (Sunday) in two sessions from 11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM. in the following manner.
In this context, the applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for participation in the proposed test:
1. Download “Admit Card” from our official website : www.gmcs.edu.in w.e.f 11.08.2020 (6.00 P.M. onwards).
2. On the actual date of examination i.e. 16th August,2020. the candidates shall report at the respective venues one hour before commencement of examination in each session for the verification of their identity and carry along the Admit Card plus any one of the following documents as proof of their identity:
i. Photo ID Card issued by the Competent Authority, or
ii. Driving License, or
iii. PAN Card/Aadhar Card .
iv. one recent passport size photograph.
3. Any type of electronic device, mobile phones, Bluetooth device, earphones books, notebooks, calculators, watches are not allowed inside the venue. Violation, if any, shall be dealt with strictly under law.
4. No Vehicles shall be allowed inside the examination venue.
5. Scrupulously follow the instructions given by Supervisory staff at all the stages of the examination.
6. The Paper shall comprise of (50), multiple choice questions which are to be attempted/ completed within one hour.
7. Each question will have four probable answers/options, out of which only one will be correct Candidates should mark the correct answer with a blue or black point pen in the OMR Sheet. Use of pencil and Gel Pen is not allowed.
8. Scratching, overwriting, tick-marks and multiple answers will be considered wrong.
9. Do not make any unnecessary marks on the OMR Sheet.
10. Use of whitener, eraser, nails, rubber, blade on the OMR sheet is completely prohibited
11. There will be no negative marking.
12. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving any kind of assistance during the examination will be disqualified.
13. The instructions on the question booklet & OMR Sheet should be followed in letter and spirit.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below