Government Medical College & Associated Hospitals Srinagar Laboratory Assistant Selection list
Engagement of Laboratory Assistant on Academic Arrangement Basis under SRO-384 of 2009 read with SRO-409 of 2013 advertised vide this office notification No. 03-AHS of 2018 Dated: 26-04-2018.
ORDER NO. 238 OF 2018, DATED: 20-07-2018
On the basis of merit in the written examination held on 3,d June, 2018 and recommendations made by the selection committee constituted under section 6(2) of SRO-384 of 2009 dated:14-12-2009 read with SRO-409 of 2013 dated:19- 09-2013, the candidates figuring in the “Annexure-A” of this order (as per merit) are hereby provisionally engaged as “Laboratory Assistant” (5200-20200+2400) on Academic Arrangement Basis in Government Medical College and its Associated Hospitals, u r at jkupdates.Srinagar for a period of one year or till such time the posts are filled by the competent authority (by promotion or by direct recruitment) whichever is earlier.
The engaged candidates shall report to Administrator, Associated Hospitals, Srinagar within 21 days positively and shall be allowed to join on the production of the following certificates in original and signing the requisite agreement as mentioned above.
- Matriculation (Date of Birth) certificate.
- Permanent resident certificate.
- 12th class Marks certificate.
- Diploma/Degree certificates
- Diploma/Degree marks certificates (year wise).
- Category certificate, in case of reserved category candidates.
- Character/ Antecedent certificate from J&K Police Department. In case the character/antecedents certificate is not available at the time of joining the appointee shall be allowed to join, but the salary shall not be released till they produce the said certificate.
- NOC from concerned District Industries Centre and Employment exchange.
- Agreement format Form-A prescribed under SRO-384 of 2009.
- The appointee shall not in any case acquire any right to claim extension or regular appointment for which an affidavit duly authenticated by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate shall be required to be submitted by the appointee before payment of 1st monthly salary / remuneration to them on yearly basis.
- The appointee shall vacate the said posts as and when the posts are filled by the competent authority (through direct recruitment or by promotion from in-service candidates) for which an affidavit duly authenticated by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate shall be required to be submitted by the appointee.
The engagement of candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time, if it comes to notice that certificates submitted are fake/not genuine/fabricated.
The selected candidates shall join within 21 days from the date of issuance of this order, failing which their appointment shall be cancelled without any further notice.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below