Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Warwan.
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Warwan.
Advertisement for Recruitment of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helper) in Anganwadi Centre Inshan-A of POSHAN Project Warwan.
1. Government order No 222-JK (SWD) of 2022 Dated: 30.11.2022
2. Government Order No.103-JK (SWD) of 2023 dated: 28.04.2023
Applications are invited in the Prescribed Performa in Annexure “A” from the eligible candidates for engagement as Anganwadi Helper (Sahayikas) on Honorarium basis for the Anganwadi Centre as per vacancy shown in Annexure-B.
The important dates/details with regard to the posts are as under:
a) Date of commencement for submission of application 22.05.2023
b) Last date for submission of applications is 05.06.2023
c) Annexure B- Name of the Post, Location/Ward , Qualification and Criteria for selection
d) Annexure C- Affidavit
The applications as per prescribed format for engagement of Anganwari Helper complete in all respects should reach in the Office of CDPO Warwan by personal delivery against proper receipt or by registered post from 22-05-2023 to 05-06-2023 during office hours
A. Anganwadi Helpers
1. The selection of Helper shall be restricted to the electoral ward where Anganwadi Centre is located.
2. Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be eligible.
3. The candidate must be domicile of the UT of J&K.
4. Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be matriculation.
5. In case no matriculate candidate is available in the ward, candidates with qualification not less than 8th standard shall be considered.
6. The committee shall select the most destitute/needy married woman of the ward as helper from amongst those who fulfil the qualification criteria. In case no married candidate is available, unmarried candidate may be considered.
B. In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring AWWs/AWHs, the said candidate shall qualify for additional two percent points.
1) The candidate who is shortlisted for Document verification will be required to appear for Document Verification along-with the original documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement Notification. The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification and other document like Domicile Certificate, on or before the last date of submission of application form.
a) Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree of the qualification prescribed for the post as per Advertisement Notification.
b) Date of Birth/Matriculate Certificate.
c) Domicile Certificate.
d) Unmarried Certificate (where required)
2) Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof. Photo ID Proof can be:
i) Aadhaar Card
ii) Voter ID card.
3) The candidate, who is supposed to furnish various certificates issued by or before the prescribed cut-off date, shall be required to produce them at the time of Document Verification or as may be sought by the Committee; in case of failure, the committee shall take necessary decision which shall be final.
All applicants to submit affidavit stating following facts:
1. All Documents submitted are correct, without any mismatch, scanning, duplicate or fallacious in nature. If found incorrect or in any of the above stated situation the candidature of deponent may be cancelled and liable to action under law.
2. Maximum qualification is Matriculation for Anganwari Helper and this is as per facts and onus of proving it to be true lies with the deponent.
3. The deponent has read the HR policy no. 222-JK (SWD) of 2022 Dated: 30.11.2022 and is well versed with all salient features of the policy and shall be applicable to the deponent in case of selection as Anganwadi Helper.
Documents Required :
i) Academic Qualification certificate with marks Sheet.
ii) Date of Birth Certificate / Copy of Aadhar Card and Voter ID
iii) Domicile Certificate
iv) Ward certificate from concerned Block Development Officer
v) Copy of Ration Card.
vi) Un-married Certificate from Concerned Tehsildar (wherever required)
vii) Releving order copy of Sanginis (AWW) or Sahayikas (AWH) in case of candidate is from the family of retiring AWW/AWH.
viii) 2 Colored Photos
ix) Self Addressed envelope with postage of Rs 5 affixed
Click here for Complete Notification
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Billawar
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Reasi
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Ramsoo (Ukhral)
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Ramhall
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Anantnag
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Kakapora
More Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Pampore
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Pampore
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Pulwama
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Wavoora
Recruitment for Anganwadi Workers and Helpers in Jammu
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Tangdar
Anganwadi Workers / Helpers Jobs 2023 in Kralpora
Anganwadi Workers Jobs 2023 in Pulwama
327 Posts : Anganwadi Workers & Helpers Jobs Recruitment 2023, Budgam J&K
Shopian : More 165 Posts | Anganwadi Helpers Jobs 2023 in J&K
Shopian : Anganwadi Workers Jobs Recruitment 2023 in J&K 78 Posts
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates