Anganwadi Workers Jobs Recruitment 2023 in J&K 78 Posts
J&K Govt Recruitment for Posts in Various Anganwadi Centres
Applications on Prescribed (Annexure-1) are hereby invited from the Eligible female candidates on the Panch wards shown against the below mentioned Panchayat Halaqas , for the engagement of Sanginis (AWWs) for the Anganwadi & Centres of Shopian Project %con’ Honorarium basis” The applications along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of undersigned i-e the Child Development Project Officer Shopian by or before 31st of May 2023 against proper receipt
Applications on prescribed proforma (given below) are hereby invited from the eligible female candidates of the Panch wards shown against the below-mentioned Panchayat Halqas, for the engagement of Sanginis (AWWs) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project Shopian on the official website and the last date to apply is 31 May 2023.
Name of the post: Anganwadi Workers 78 post
Qualification: Minimum Education qualification should be 10+2 passes and maximum graduation
Age limit: Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be considered for the post of Anganwadi Workers.
Anganwadi Workers Jobs Selection Process
The Selection Process for Anganwadi Workers Job Recruitment 2023 includes the following points-
- Weightage shall be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and selection shall be granted purely on an academic merit basis & there shall not be any interview.
- In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retired AWW, the said candidate shall
qualify for additional two percent points.
- Candidates with qualification higher than graduation shall not be considered.
Steps to Apply for Anganwadi Workers jobs in J&K
The applications along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer Shopian by or before 31st of May, 2023 against proper receipt.
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached to the application form:
- Panch Ward Certificate /present /continuous, ward residence certificate issued by BDO duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.
- Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar concerned.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificates with Marks card of 10+2.
- If the candidate belongs to family of retired AWW then copy of the e-ratign card.
- Nonemployment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- Unmarried Certificate from respective Tehsildars.
- Self-Addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs 5/-.
Salary: As per Rules
- Application Start Date:10-05-2023
- Last Date:31-05-2023
Further Details :
JKSSB Fresh Recruitment 2023 for 128 Posts
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates